- Important/Troubleshooting: The beta system for the Google Play Store is often unreliable. Here are some suggestions to help make your installation as smooth as possible.
- If you're having trouble installing the beta through you device, try following the install steps in a browser on your computer.
- There will be a delay after you join the group and/or after you click "Become a Tester". If you get 404 errors or Page not found errors please wait 10-15 minutes and try again. While you're waiting, you can watch the How-to video again!
- If you're logged into multiple google accounts, you may have to log out of your other accounts before proceeding.
- If your email address in this group is not your Play Store account email, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct address
- Visit https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.whirlscape.minuum
- Click the blue "Become a Tester" button.
- Click the "Download Minuum Beta from the Play Store" link at the bottom of the page.
- Once in the play store, click "Install" and select the device(s) in the pop-up window that you wish to install Minuum on.
If you've followed this guide and have waited as suggested but still cannot access the beta please let us know by opening a support ticket
To do this visit http://support.minuum.com and click on "Contact Support" in the right sidebar.